THIS IS US:
We are an outsourced marketing firm. Watch this video to better understand what we do so that you will understand the role in context.
Our clients essentially purchase a dedicated portion of our team’s skills, resources, and capacity as a one-stop marketing solution for their business.
Harbinger Marketing is looking to hire a Content Creator
COULD THIS BE YOU?
At Harbinger Marketing, the Content Creator serves and supports our current team members in creating strategic and creative marketing content for our clients.
Harbinger Marketing is a rapidly growing company, having explosive back to back years of growth in our past three years in business. We are looking for a candidate who has a desire to be a part of building something great as well as a strong personal commitment to an intense work ethic, client service, constant improvement, aggressive growth, excellence in all things, and keeping a positive attitude under pressure.
Supports all team members to help them with their ever changing and evolving workflows.
Videography & Photography: Aids our Lead Media Producer with every aspect of production – planning through execution.
Editing: Assist our Lead Media Producer & Social Media Manager with editing photos and videos.
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite – Specifically knowledgeable in Premier and Photoshop.
- Competent using video equipment–basic understanding of cameras, lighting, audio, and electrical equipment.
- Experience editing videos and photos.
- Self-Confidence – Confidence in one’s own abilities, capacities, and judgments.
- Emotional Intelligence – Able to identify and manage one’s own emotions and the emotions of others.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Design – Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and ideas into actionable briefs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Time Requirements: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Office Location: 215 Greencastle Rd. Tyrone GA, 30290
- Pay Type: Salary (negotiated individually based on qualifications and experience).*
If interested, please email resume and references to: email@example.com
Full-stack Web Developer (Front-end & PHP/WordPress)
Lead Media Producer