THIS IS US
In-house marketing out-sourced. Harbinger Marketing serves our clients as their outsourced marketing department. We are a team of highly qualified designers, developers, copywriters, experts in social media, videography, photography, branding, and brand messaging. We have extensive experience and a strong track record in digital marketing through our use of search engine marketing, online advertising, review generation, listing management, social media, as well as other tools and techniques. Additionally, we are well-versed in traditional forms of advertising, everything from direct mail to local publication to radio. From designing, printing and delivering business cards and other printed materials, to managing the production of branded apparel, to negotiating placement rates with advertisers, to negotiating co-op-ed marketing dollars with our client’s suppliers and other partners–our team has done it all. We truly are a full-scale full-scope marketing department out-sourced.
Our clients essentially purchase a dedicated portion of our team’s skills, resources, and capacity as a one-stop marketing solutions product for their business.
Harbinger Marketing is looking to hire another “Digital Marketing Apprentice”
WHAT IS AN APPRENTICESHIP?
An apprenticeship is a proven approach for preparing workers for jobs while meeting the needs of business for a highly-skilled workforce. It is an employer-driven, “learn-while-you-earn” model that combines on-the-job training, provided by the employer that hires the apprentice, with job-related instruction in curricula tied to the attainment of national skills standards. The model also involves progressive increases in an apprentice’s skills and wages.
An apprenticeship is a flexible training strategy that can be customized to meet the needs of any business. Apprentices can be new hires, or businesses can select current employees who need skill upgrades to join the apprenticeship program.
COULD THIS BE YOU?
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you must be capable of providing support (primarily analytical) to the Marketing Directors and their respective clients (as well as other departments as needed). This role requires a highly analytical thinker, and one who constantly strives to bring more to the table. Additionally, it will maintain a heavy focus on Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, and other significant forms of digital marketing. Outside of the digital marketing realm, this role will be responsible for helping improve the internal processes of our company as he/she sees fit.
- Digital Ads
- Communicate with the Marketing Directors to properly analyze the client’s goals and desires to ensure the greatest ROI possible.
- Self-education will be key in this role. Research Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn Ads and discover trending strategies that will prove to be most effective for our clients. Furthermore, relay this information to the Marketing Directors.
- Review the Ads dashboard monthly and update the respective MD with a positive update on how the client’s account is performing. If there are any issues, make that known as well.
- Onboard new client accounts and hold external teams accountable regarding account activity.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Communicate with the Marketing Directors regarding the SEO strategy for each client. Keep the SEO team accountable and be in touch with them regarding SEO questions or possible strategies/changes that should be made to better ensure the client’s SEO success.
- Review the SEO accounts monthly on the SEO dashboard and report back to the respective MD with a positive update on how the account is performing. If there are any issues, make that known as well.
- Same as with Digital Ads, self-education will be crucial in this role. Continue to educate yourself on the processes of SEO and the ever-changing algorithms. If a change in our strategy must be made due to an algorithm change, get with the team and the Marketing Director to discuss this and offer insight on possible improvements/strategies.
- Understand the process of keyword research to better the success and performance of each SEO campaign.
- Local Listings
- Learn how to use our local listing management tool as well as Google My Business.
- Review Management
- Learn how to use our review management software.
- Have a basic understanding of how to work in WordPress, our website’s content management system.
- Ability to read and analyze numbers and understand basic mathematics.
- Ability to construct marketing reports and be able to answer any questions that the MD or client may have.
- Maintain a cost-effective mindset when working with co-workers or clients. Stay within the given budget.
- Ability to communicate clearly through written and verbal communication. This plays a major role in ensuring client satisfaction. There is no such thing as too much communication when dealing with a client’s needs. Each and every task must be clarified and understood by both the assigner and the assignee.
- Must be time-efficient. Use the allotted time frame given each day wisely and always manage your workload.
- Ability to be disagreeable. Your thoughts & opinions are highly valued. If you see something that can be improved or executed more efficiently, don’t hesitate to make this known.
- Time Requirements: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (flex hours available)
- Office Location: 100 Glendalough Ct. Suite B, Tyrone GA, 30290
- Pay Type: Starting Hourly (negotiated individually based on qualifications and experience).*
*This position is designed to facilitate quick advancement. For further questions about compensation and potential, please inquire directly as a part of an application inquiry.
Interested in joining our team?
Please email resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about other available positions.
Full-Stack Web Developer with WordPress
Senior Full-Stack WordPress Developer with Managerial Functions