A Harbinger Marketing Remote Full-stack Web Developer is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Turn provided design files (PSD, AI, Adobe XD, Figma or other) into a fully working WordPress website, using a custom-built theme, according to the client’s requirements and designer’s notes
- Apply modifications to existing websites
- Provide website support (ex. updating plugins, fixing bugs, speed optimizations, etc.)
- Perform other tasks that are related to web development
The briefs and designs are being delivered to our web developers by way of our project management software. The web developer is expected to learn the project management software and time tracking software and implement them into their daily workflow. This helps us to work efficiently and stay ahead of deadlines.
The amount of information in the provided brief and the number of design files will vary. The web developer will be responsible for working with and communicating effectively with our Lead Developer, Project Managers, Art Director, and to complete each task. We require our web developers to be proactive by showing initiative in the development process in order to create a high-quality end product.
Examples of websites that we have worked on can be seen below:
Web developer qualifications:
- Have 5+ years of programming experience
- Write clean, consistent, maintainable and easy-to-read code
- Having experience with creating animations for the web with CSS3 and external libraries like ScrollMagic, GSAP or similar
- Have quick and steady access to the internet
- Has the ability to effectively take critiques, work efficiently under pressure, meet the predefined deadlines and turn around quality products on tight deadlines
- Have an eye for details and a healthy dose of perfectionism
- Show initiative and eagerness to be involved creatively with our team
- Willingness to learn and grow with our company
Along with your application, please provide portfolio samples of your work (links to the best looking/functional websites you have built) and code samples (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP/WordPress) and/or a GitHub profile.
Pay is discussed individually, based on skill-set, credentials, and experience.