COULD THIS BE YOU?:
At Harbinger Marketing, the Lead Media Producer serves as the head of the video production team and works closely with the Content Creators to produce powerful and effective videos for our clients. Harbinger Marketing is a rapidly growing company, having explosive back to back years of growth in our past three years in business. We are looking for a candidate who has a desire to be a part of building something great as well as a strong personal commitment to an intense work ethic, client service, constant improvement, aggressive growth, excellence in all things, and keeping a positive attitude under pressure.
The Lead Media Producer oversees the creation and execution of various photo/video assets (both corporate and creative) for our clients, from the starting concept all the way to the delivery of photo/video assets. This role requires multitasking under stress and juggling multiple projects at once.
Producing & Project Management: The Lead Media Producer is responsible for creating realistic timelines for photo/video projects and collaborating with Content Creators to ensure the success of every project, from concept and pre-production to post-production and distribution. This role is responsible for building out every photo/video project.
The job also requires managing the team’s capacity relative to new sales in the pipeline and managing risk with the leadership team.
- Brainstorms subject matter and chooses topics for videos, writes scripts and titles, and edits audio or video footage for media projects.
- Communicates with the production team and the Marketing Directors to build engaging audio/visual material that meets our clients’ needs and production goals.
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite – Specifically knowledgeable in Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Also, a basic knowledge of After Effects is needed.
- Competent using video equipment–expert knowledge of cameras, lighting, audio, and electrical equipment.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Leadership – Effectively guides team members to success, promotes growth of the team and its individuals, and sets the example.
- Self-Confidence – Confidence in one’s own abilities, capacities, and judgments.
- Emotional Intelligence – Able to identify and manage one’s own emotions and the emotions of others.
- Creative Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems efficiently, gathers and analyzes information, develops solutions, and uses reason.
- Excellent Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively, listens and gets clarification when necessary, responds informatively to questions, writes clearly and concisely, edits work, varies writing style to meet specific needs, presents data effectively, and interprets written information.
- Producing – has 2-3 years of experience planning video projects from start to finish, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, sets goals and objectives for themselves and others, creates detailed proposals/budgets for video productions, stays up to date on the latest in the photo/video world and manages the in-house gear and purchase of new gear.
- Script Writing to Production Schedule –writes engaging scripts for our more creative projects, creates shot lists, prepares production breakdowns, hires talent & V/O artists, and creates detailed budget breakdowns, call sheets, etc.
- Time Requirements: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Office Location: 215 Greencastle Rd. Tyrone GA, 30290
- Pay Type: Salary (negotiated individually based on qualifications and experience).*
Full-stack Web Developer (Front-end & PHP/WordPress)