Who We Are:
Harbinger Marketing: We are a fast-growing marketing and web development company based in the United States. Due to our team’s exponential growth, we are looking to expand and enhance our team. Currently, we are working with contractors all over the world. This has been a successful strategy for some time, but we have decided to make a big change.
We believe that the best work happens in an environment where an employee is more than a number and where an employer is more than a paycheck. Our team shared a deep commitment to treating each other with love, respect, and dignity. We spend a lot of time “at work”; life is too short to not work at a company that you love. We believe that the best work will come from a team that is not fully remote and share life in common beyond their work in at least some capacity.
Harbinger Marketing is planning to develop a Bulgarian team located in the city of Varna and eventually establish an office and robust team which will service 100% of Harbinger’s development needs. We have a long-standing member of Harbinger located in the city of Varna who will spearhead this initiative. The role will be a full-time remote contract position at first with limited face to face interaction with our team in Varna. The goal would be to eventually transition this role to a regular full time position as a part of the subsidiary we start in Bulgaria, and an office we establish in Varna. The professional we’re looking for should be located in Varna, nearby Varna or willing to relocate.
About the Role:
- The requirements and assets are being delivered to our Quality Assurance Specialist by way of our project management software. They are expected to learn the project management software and time tracking software and implement them into their daily workflow. This helps us to work efficiently and stay ahead of deadlines.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for working with and communicating effectively with our Developers and Project Coordinators, and to complete each task. We require them to be proactive by showing initiative in the process in order to create and maintain a high-quality end product.
- For Harbinger contractors, we offer 20 days of paid time off (PTO), along with PTO for every National Holiday which falls on a weekday.
Who We Need:
This role is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Do quality assurance and testing of websites visuals, functionalities, usability and integrity
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports
- Making recommendations for improvements
Examples of websites that we have worked on can be seen below:
- 1+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Good sense of UI/UX
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- At least limited working level of English, both verbal and written
- Have quick and steady access to the internet
- Has the ability to effectively take critiques, work efficiently under pressure, meet the predefined deadlines and do a quality job under tight deadlines
- Have a strong attention to details and a healthy dose of perfectionism
- Show initiative and eagerness to be involved creatively with our team
- Willingness to learn and grow with our company
Qualifications considered a plus:
- Certificate in quality assurance
- Knowledge of the best practices in web design/development in general
Pay is discussed individually, based on skill-set, credentials, and experience. The typical range is between 2000-2500 BGN (net).
Digital Marketing Apprentice