THIS IS US:
In-house marketing out-sourced. Harbinger Marketing serves our clients as their outsourced marketing department. We are a team of highly qualified designers, developers, copywriters, experts in social media, videography, photography, branding, and brand messaging. We have extensive experience and a strong track record in digital marketing through our use of search engine marketing, online advertising, review generation, listing management, social media, as well as other tools and techniques. Additionally, we are well-versed in traditional forms of advertising, everything from direct mail to local publication to radio. From designing, printing and delivering business cards and other printed materials, to managing the production of branded apparel, to negotiating placement rates with advertisers, to negotiating co-op-ed marketing dollars with our client’s suppliers and other partners–our team has done it all. We truly are a full-scale full-scope marketing department out-sourced.
Our clients essentially purchase a dedicated portion of our team’s skills, resources, and capacity as a one-stop marketing solutions product for their business.
Harbinger Marketing is looking to hire another “Marketing Director.”
COULD THIS BE YOU?
A Harbinger Marketing “Marketing Directors” serves as the bridge and primary point of contact between our clients and our team. They are in many ways a combination of a marketing strategist, relationship/account manager, and project coordinator. They are responsible for directing and leveraging our marketing team, tools, and resources in order to achieve our clients’ goals for their business. Marketing Directors create and oversee the marketing strategy for each of our client’s businesses as well as maintaining and nurturing strong relationships with our clients, their employees, their suppliers, their vendors, and Harbinger Marketing’s suppliers, vendors, and advertising partners.
Harbinger Marketing is a rapidly growing company, having explosive back to back years in our past three years in business. We are looking for a candidate who has a desire to be a part of building something great as well as a strong personal commitment to an intense work ethic, client service, constant improvement, aggressive growth, excellence in all things, and keeping a positive attitude under pressure.
Further details and requirements listed below:
- Leads and oversees the Harbinger Marketing creative and technical team during all phases of creative and interactive projects for their client accounts.
- Develops and nurture strong relationship with the client, provides insight and expertise to overall marketing strategy and messaging, as well as serving as the client’s primary point of contact.
- Provides leadership and direction to the Harbinger Marketings’ creative and technical team during day-to-day project operations and administrative activities.
- Participates in the planning, design and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development process.
- Assists Art Director with formulating project objectives, functional requirements, technical specifications, and overall aesthetic goals.
- Plans, organizes, and schedules activities and sub-tasks in order to meet objectives.
- Implements, adjusts, or develops operating policies, procedures and systems to support planned operations for each client account.
- Ensures new policies and adjusted policies are well-documented and communicated to the marketing team.
- Contributes to the design of technical standards and project processes.
- Develops and manages project budgets.
- Authorizes expenditures and monitors account reconciliation and status to ensure compliance with fiscal guidelines and profitability both for Harbinger Marketing and for our clients’ individual marketing budgets.
- Prepares and/or directs the preparation of financial reports and marketing reports as required.
- Manages staff assigned to each client project.
- Motivates and monitors the progress of work performed by the creative and technical team.
- Responds to internal and external requests for information.
- Serves as key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
- Establishes and maintains an active network of professional contacts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested by the client or by Harbinger Marketing.
- Self Confidence – Confidence in one’s own abilities, capacities, and judgments.
- Emotional Intelligence – able to identify and manage one’s own emotions and the emotions of others.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self accessible to staff; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products, and services.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company and client resources.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Design – Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and ideas into actionable briefs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and programs, generally competent and comfortable with technology.
- Presents a professional and pedigreed personal image both externally and internally.
Time Requirements: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Office Location: 215 Greencastle Rd. Tyrone GA, 30290
Pay Type: Salary (negotiated individually based on qualifications and experience).*
*This position is designed to facilitate vertical advancement of role, responsibility, and correlating compensation. This opportunity is in congruence with company growth and personal performance. For further questions about compensation and potential, please inquire directly as a part of an application inquiry.
Relevant Experience in Project Management and or Marketing (Preferred Not Required)
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business (Preferred Not Required)
If interested, please email resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-stack Web Developer
Digital Marketing Specialist
Social Media Coordinator