How Pay-Per-Click Ads Drive Business: Boosting Growth and Visibility
June 6th, 2023
The goal of every business is growth. However, small businesses face many challenges in growing from the ground up because it takes a lot of work to gain recognition in a world where many companies offer similar services. The trick is to let everyone know how you go about your services, what sets you apart, and what makes you better than your more established competitors. The best way to accomplish this is through effective marketing that shows your company in all its glory, such as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. Here’s more information about PPC and how it could benefit your business.
PPC is a type of digital marketing that focuses on factors such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and effective Return On Investment (ROI). It works by having the advertiser pay a fee every time someone clicks on one of their ads, hence the name Pay-Per-Click. In all simplicity, everything you pay goes toward targeted visits to your website, app, or landing page. When PPC works well, your fee doesn’t matter as much, since the click is worth much more than the fee. For instance, you could pay a few dollars for a click that could earn you a sale worth hundreds of dollars.
PPC ads come in various shapes and sizes, such as images, videos, text, or a unique combination. Depending on how you go about it, these advertisements could appear on websites, social media platforms, or search engines.
Advertisers first have to secure their ad placement by taking part in the PPC bidding system. This process varies by platform; however, the general strategy is as follows:
- Based on your objective, select your campaign type.
- Narrow down your target audience.
- Provide both your bidding plan and budget.
- Apply your landing page’s URL address.
- Prep and build your ad.
Regardless of the platform, PPC is all about keeping advertisers happy. This is why relevant and trustworthy campaigns earn rewards, such as lower fees and higher ad positioning. To maximize your profits, you’ll want to do PPC right.
Now that you have a general understanding of how PPC works, consider the following to see if it can benefit your business and boost growth:
- Increased Recognition – If an online user frequently comes across your company’s online advertising, they’ll become more familiar with your brand, which, in turn, builds a sense of trust surrounding your business.
- Increased Site Traffic – For newer businesses, PPC is perfect for gaining instant traffic to your site. In fact, according to HigherVisibility, 27 percent of all website traffic comes from PPC. This allows small businesses to maintain a healthy number of website users.
- Targeting – Since your ads are based on multiple targeting options, your website will most likely be visited by people looking for your company’s specific services.
- Social Media Benefits – With social media account integration, your PPC campaign can reach another level by giving you cross-channel data. This helps you stay well-informed about your paid social marketing process.
Promoting your business’ message through PPC advertising is one of the most effective ways to market and boost your company’s online effectiveness. Harbinger Marketing is here to help you navigate the PPC process. Our experienced team will work alongside you to craft the most effective online advertising efforts while limiting PPC fees. With Harbinger, you’ll be able to experience growth, visibility, and a higher conversion rate. For more information on what we offer, visit our website today or call us at 770- 268-3061!